This is the weblog of our adventures. It started with our trip to New Zealand and Australia, but nowadays is just a place for our day to day posts. Follow us on our adventures and let us know what you think!

Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Free lift ticket at Jackson Hole...w00t!

Yes, that is a picture of John, mid-mountain at Jackson Hole Mountain Resort from today. Yes, I was in Campbell this morning. Yes, it's true, even with my entire week in Tahoe and this afternoon in Jackson Hole, I have yet to pay for a lift ticket this season. w00t! It took 10 hours from door to snow, 2 cancelled flights, a 3 hour layover, but trading in my boarding pass for a free lift ticket at the ticket window and carving turns when everybody else is stuck in meetings pretty much makes it all worthwhile. I'm here until Sunday, anybody want in?

No comments:

Contributors