This is the weblog of our adventures. It started with our trip to New Zealand and Australia, but nowadays is just a place for our day to day posts. Follow us on our adventures and let us know what you think!

Friday, February 27, 2009

"Stand in the place where you live. . ."


Cassie has started trying to pull herself up to standing on anything and everything she can find (coffee tables, our legs, our pot rack...) She's getting more and more successful as you can see here. Now she just has to learn how to get herself down once she's up!

And a note to our friends that are new & expecting moms, enjoy the first 6-8 months when your baby is willing to lie happily on their back when you change their diaper because once they are as mobile & strong as Cassie, every diaper change will turn into a wrestling match : )

2 comments:

audgepodge said...

hahahaha... yep, everytime I go home, my job is to help restrain my nephew while my sister changes his diaper. Wrestling match is a really good way to describe it. I don't know how you guys do it by yourself!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, and Nana and Pops have to babysit the little monkey in week!

Contributors