This is the weblog of our adventures. It started with our trip to New Zealand and Australia, but nowadays is just a place for our day to day posts. Follow us on our adventures and let us know what you think!

Monday, April 16, 2007

Southampton, PA

My original plan was to visit Steph and JJ in Southampton last week, but Steph up and had her baby instead. So we rescheduled for today... I got a chance to visit them at their beautiful new house in Southampton, hang out with Kaden (their 2 year old in the picture), get some home cooked grub from JJ's mom, AND watch Planet Earth over FiOS on their shiny new plasma HDTV. The 6-day old peanut was funny to watch, but I decided that bath time was my cue to exit and head home.

2 comments:

audgepodge said...

John, I am impressed. You are having a *very* productive east coast trip - good for you! That's so awesome you got to Steph and JJ and their cuties!

Have a safe trip back home!

John said...

Productive indeed, I've logged over 1,000 driving miles on this trip in less than a week.

Contributors