This is the weblog of our adventures. It started with our trip to New Zealand and Australia, but nowadays is just a place for our day to day posts. Follow us on our adventures and let us know what you think!

Thursday, April 12, 2007

Manhattan, New York

After the customer meeting in Philly, my first stop on the whirlwind is Manhattan, New York, home of Forster. And what else would Forster and I do with only one night to hang out together? Party! The included picture on the left is the two of us after about 20 beers each. Forster: "Yeah, I'm about done with this." Wei: "Time for Indian food!" The beers were a great idea. The Indian food...less so. When we finally turned in at 6am (after getting Indian food and then watching some Team America), I crashed out to treasure the 2.5 hours of sleep I would grab before arising to tackle the next day.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

As this was a weeknight, I would like to point out that I hate you, Wei. I hate you.

By that, I mean, please come back anytime! Was a blast! (Until the next morning, which sucked.)

Forster.

John said...

Hate and love. Such strong emotions separated by such a fine line. lol.

Contributors