This is the weblog of our adventures. It started with our trip to New Zealand and Australia, but nowadays is just a place for our day to day posts. Follow us on our adventures and let us know what you think!

Monday, November 20, 2006

Inbox: 0 messages

At this time next week, we'll either be crossing the international date line, or on Waiheke Island in New Zealand, depending on how you count the time. If you don't adjust for the timezone, we never actually see this time next week, we lose this day in flight. If you adjust for the timezone, we'll have landed and spent a whole day winetasting already, we can't wait, we're so excited! I've got three working days left in the office before I'm off on sabbatical for two months. I've transitioned all my responsibilities off to my coverage, and my inbox and all of my folders are completely empty for the first time since I first started working. It's a crazy and liberating feeling. w00t! lol.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please bring me back some New Zealand wine

Anonymous said...

Go try the sparkling shiraz while you're in Australia! It's good! Have a fun time! =)

-MargaretH

John said...

We will bring NZ wine back for anybody who is motivated to pay the $250/case shipping fees. There's lots to pick from here, we're happy to facilitate. :)

Contributors